April 22, 2014

Rusty Scraps

Hey gang. Rusty here, posting from my tablet that I don't know how to use. I am not sure if I have posted this in the past. It's the free pre show that was played before the rumble. I kinda think that these are the most entertaining things that the WWF ever did. Great stuff.

Royal Rumble 1990 Pre-Show: http://youtu.be/MCcmoObUm64

I'm still bummed about warrior's death. The wwe network has a special where everyone is kissing his ass, which is sad. But also it shows warrior all excited, getting to the hof and meeting everyone again. I don't like his politics and I'm sure he was a jerk. But I'm a bleeding heart fag and I feel sorry for him. Coincidentally I just watched wrestlemania 6 and I gotta say that Hogan VS Warrior kicked ass.

I finished last weeks raw yesterday. I even took notes! Double raw podcast coming soon.

Lastly. I'm watching NXT right now. I wanna know what you like and don't like about it.

Sip of coffee for the twerking man!
Rusty

No comments:

Post a Comment