June 13, 2015

Poncho Man's 2015 Money In The Bank Preview

Started writing this on Wednesday but apparently it didn't save. I had all sorts of things to say about being in Ashland and watching an awesome Elizabethan musical with music from The Go-Go's....and going on a date...and watching wrestling....and Green Shows....and stuff. So now I feel like nothing is relevant and I'll just discuss wrestling.

R-Truth vs King Barrett on the Preshow
We're excited by this because Truth is a bumbling fool...I guess? He had a great moment on Raw that seemed like the weirdest acknowledgement of things being completely staged yet. He should become even more self aware and be more meta in the Meta Era.

Nikki Bella vs Paige for the WWE Divas Championship
Hot....or something.

Ryback vs  Big Show for the Intercontinental Title
The Big Guy should go on benders more often and be hilarious. The Big Show should also....this will be exactly what we think it will be...and I guess I'm okay with that.

The New Day vs. The Prime Time Players for the World Tag Team Championship
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this and it will be an okay match. The New Day are fantastic and PTP is just as good as they were.

The Money In The Bank Ladder Match
I said yesterday that I think it will be a Kofi or Kane win. There is no reason for Reigns to win unless they plan on turning him heel. I'm probably wrong. Just feel like it would make alot of sense.

Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose for the WWE World Heavyweight Title
That entire sentence was in predictive text. Oh I guess I left out that it's a Ladder Match. This will be another match where I realize how boring Dean Ambrose is as a wrestler....like Randy Orton level. The Nigel thing is the worst. The worst. I roll my eyes everytime. Does this match matter? Do they do another Dusty Finish.....just because?

The Real Main Event
Owens vs Cena
Do they throw us a bone? I hope something screwy happens. Owens/They haven't dropped the ball yet. Best thing going where I legit have no clue where it is going.

Still pretty broken up about Dusty. I'm not even a huge Dusty mark, but I'm really confused. Read Sami Zayn's eulogy if you haven't.  I laughed and cried and read a little to my mom.

This was originally going to have way more Poncho Man topical stuff....but I guess this is what happens when it gets delayed by days. Still wondering why Rusty is in The Mall of America watching NJPW? About to go watch the Super Juniors main event...now that I'm buzzed. Woooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment