November 06, 2015

Power Struggle 2015 Preview

So one match from the "Road To Power Struggle" got a high score from Dave Meltzer. So sad that nothing is getting uploaded. But alas, here is a preview.

David Finlay, Jay White, Sho Tanaka and Yohei Komatsu vs. Jushin Thunder Liger, Máscara Dorada, Ryusuke Taguchi and Tiger Mask
What a mouth full. So the question as always will be does one of the young boys break the glass ceiling. Doubt it. Prediction: Taguchi pins White


Captain New Japan, Juice Robinson and Togi Makabe vs. Bullet Club (Cody Hall, Doc Gallows and Tama Tonga)
Weird matchup. By the way, when The Poncho Man gimmick runs it's course....I think I'll be Tampico Johnson.

EVIL vs Hirooki Goto
HA! Evil. He gets the big debut win right? Against a guy who got marginally good for a few months and then went back to sucking. EVIL. HA

Alex Shelley, Bobby Fish, Kushida and Kyle O'Reilly vs. Bullet Club (Chase Owens, Kenny Omega, Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson)
Chase Owens is officially Bullet Club? I wasn't into The Cleaner....but this is basically Scott Norton. It's done. Put a fork in it. Tharpe will be next. Sparkly BizCliz jackets.

Matt Sydal and Ricochet vs Roppongi Vice
Flippy Dude Heaven is what I shall dub them. This should be fun. I started back up on PWG from 2007 with my new roomier and we've been enjoying the talents of Rocky Romero.

Bullet Club (A.J. Styles and Bad Luck Fale) vs.Chaos (Toru Yano and Yoshi-Hashi)
I'm trained to expect AJ to be followed by the Young Bucks lately. I'm so confused. AJ has been my MVP lately. Let's hope he continues to be and the merry prankster doesn't sneak one.....even though that might actually be awesome.

Tomohiro Ishii (c) vs.Tomoaki Honma
Over under how many kick outs? 10? Wouldn't it be awesome if Honma won!? How could he defend something when he always loses? How loud would you squeal?

Hiroshi Tanahashi and Katsuyori Shibata vs.Kazuchika Okada and Kazushi Sakuraba
So I read that Sakuraba is fighting a real fight soon. I laugh knowing I thought he was hilarious the first time I saw him...and now I know he's a badass and the most unassuming member of CHAOS....even more than Yoshi-Hashi.

Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Karl Anderson
When I started watching NJPW The Machine Gun was all over the main event....so this is kinda exciting to see his name come up again....even if it seems like he has no chance. My roommate hasn't seen NJPW yet but loves Karl Anderson due to a match he had against Colt Cabana in PWG which was hilarious. He shoots the ceiling and finally Colt....who promptly has a beautiful death scene.

My house is weird now. Somebody to watch wrestling with is bizarre. I think we've watched 16 hours in 2 sittings. Excited for Survivor Series. Will be nice to see how much they hate us or not. Poor Seth. That lack of coffee......

No comments:

Post a Comment