July 14, 2017

nxt nxt nxt

Well guys. I can't tell you how much I look forward to our hang outs. I am so excited that I am actually writing a post! Let's get to it! (Not in order)

1. Heavy Machinery / Authors Of Pain
I just really wanna see how big these guys are in real life. They are huge and dumb and I kinda like that.

2. Auska
I made a joke about Auska's wicked rack in my last post. She is a babe. But beyond that she is a killer wrestler and I am a huge fan. I am already at half staff thinking about her (matches).

3. DIY
These guys ruke. I am pretty bummed that they split them up but I am looking forward to the awesome matches they will have someday. I hope to see Gargano, or as my autocorrect wants to call him, Garbanzo. His facial hair is good.

4. Roddy
Duh

5. Pete Dunn and the other British kid
I think the match these two had at takeover of whatever was my favorite match of the year so far. Pete Dunn is one of my current faves and I can't wait to see more from him.

6. I dunno who else. I Cant Wait! BEed TIime!!! COmputer ISs Getting Weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment